Friday, June 15, 2012

Kristianne's Promotion

Here are my wonderful kids do some of their things. I guess it would just be life to some of you but to us it is awesome. Just my not so little girl at her promotion from 6th grade. What a lady she is looking like right now. Here she is after just recieving her certificate and academic achievement award. I am so proud of her. This is after she has sat back in her seat and was realizing that it was over for her at Madison Elementary. I know that as they (the 6th graders) sang the school song she was really emotional. I love her for her realness and the gratitude that she felt toward her teachers.

1 comment:

Transplanted Italian said...

WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU, Kristianne.
You sure are a beautiful and talented YW!

Aunt Giulia and Uncle Daniel