Monday, August 22, 2011

August 22,2011

Well here it is just a week away from the kids going to school. I am sure looking forward to having them in a structured classroom that is more than the regiment that I have them on. One thing that I have started doing and it does seem to help is that now each of the kids take turn to cook. That means some days we eat what a 5 year old would want and other days our dinner is more than chicken fingers or hot dogs but it is teaching them valuable lessons.

I am going to have to start taking pictures of the kids each cooking their dinner. This has been more interesting when Jonah is one that refuses to eat what is fixed. He will go hungry until breakfast if he doesn't at least try it so to see that if he cooks it, he will try it then I'm all for the change.


Update on me going to school. I am working on paying my application fee and getting the grants or loans that will make it possible to attend. I am a little bit nervous but know that it will be the best thing for my family. I've also noticed that the kids are excited to know that their mom wants to go to school. I never thought that it would be such an example to them.

Other than that small update, there is nothing exciting going on.
Until next time....

No comments: