Wednesday, August 31, 2011

First Week at School

I am sure that all of you are aware that my kids started school this week. Boy what a rush. I have 3 in school now. Wow. I went back to work to find that I only get about 1 hour right now. It frustrates me but the kids are more upset seeing me and knowing that I can't change the situation. I have been told that I'm just to work with the kindergarteners and know that I am being under utilized.

My kids are enjoying their teachers. Jonah has Ms. Gratwick, first impression was this is going to be a hard year for him but after working with her for 2 days, she is a great teacher. I just goes to show you that first impressions can be very wrong.

Noah has Ms. Mendoza again this year. She is teaching a 4/5 combo class and I really think she is an amazing teacher. The kids always ask us if we are sisters from another mister. I really like her teaching style and that the kids really get a great learning experience from her.

Kristianne has Ms. Danco. Noah had her as a 1st grade teacher so we are also familar with her teaching style. I know that we will have great things that will come out of this class. I just hope that she rises to the expectations of the entire 6th grade team.

If things change we will be going back to San Diego to be a family again. I know that is what Tom and I want most of all.

1 comment:

Giulia said...

Sharra, it sounds like the kids are in good hands with good teachers. I hope though you can be a family again and be all together in San Diego...that is the most important thing right now I am sure.

Thanks for the update! Keep it up!