Sunday, July 15, 2012

July 15, 2012

Well here it is another Sunday evening. I am hoping that all is well with my family out there. Kristianne loved attending the temple and participating in Baptisms for the Dead. I got the chance to attend with her and be there for this special experience. We are still unpacking and trying to stay busy. School starts here on August 15th and the Krisitanne is really looking forward to starting a new chapter in her young life. We do have a new calling and got the chance to teach these kids today. We had one of our kids get baptized tonight so the whole family went to support this young boy. Aric is a special young man. I am really trying to get the next weeks lesson ready. I have started reading the lesson and trying to prepare for these lively seven year old boys and girls. Thanks to all who have been such a support to our family. We couldn't be happier that we are learning to be together again as a family.

No comments: